Liu Wei An Xiao Powder
Liuwei Anxiao San
Liuwei Anxiao Powder
Liu Wei An Xiao San for stomachache constipation dysmenorrhea
Strengthening the spleen and stomach,promoting digestion and removing food retention,promoting blood stasis to relieve pain.
For stomachache and stomach distention, indigestion, constipation, dysmenorrhea.
Inula racemosa Hook.f. Rheum officinale,Rhizoma Kaempferiae,Gypsum,Terminalia Terminalia Fruit,Tronae.
Brown,yellow powder,tastes bitter,puckery
USAGE AND DOSAGE
Oral,1.5-3g per time,twice or thrice daily.
Constraindiction during pregnancy.
1. Avoid alcohol,spicy,cold, greasy food during taking this product.
2. Avoid angry, depressed, keep the mood comfortable.
3. Spleen and stomach cold deficiency are not applicable.
4.Patients with diabetes patients,high blood pressure, heart diseases, kidney and other severe chronic diseases shall take medicine under guidance of physician.
5.Children, period and lactation women,elderly?feeble and weak patients should be taken under the guidance of physician.
6.Patients with serious stomache should go to hospital.
7. In accordance with the usage and dosage, the product not apply to long term use.
8.Three days without any remission,or symptems aggravated,appeared new serious symptems, should go to hospital.
9. Hypersensitivity to this product should stop using?allergic constitution with caution.
10. Do not use this product if the property changed.
11. Children should take under the supervision of adult.
12. Keep out of reach of children.
13. If you are using other drugs, please consult your doctor before using this product.
If use with the other drugs at the same time may occur drug interactions,details please consult your physician or pharmacist.
Preserve in tightly closed containers,stored in a cool and dry place.
State medical permitment number.Z63020052.
JINHE ZANGYAO CO.,LTD
Keep away from animals and children.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to
diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We highly recommend that you consult with a Traditional Chinese Medical
practitioner or physician before taking any products or if you have any
questions regarding your health.
Tips: part of the goods frequent replacement of packaging, sometimes goods and pictures are not exactly the same, please refer to the goods you receive.